A DIY necklace kit - just add glue!Sold Out
Many non-jewellers ask me how they can use my dichroic glass cabochons, 'cuse they are just so dang pretty!
Welcome to the DIY necklace kit. Purchase the kit, plus the cabochons you like and just add glue - it's really that easy!
Each kit contains 2 leatherette cords (18" length) and two large glue-on silver bails.
- Turn the sliver bail flat side up (you will see small reservoirs and the R symbol). The reservoir looks like a hashtag symbol in a circle.
- Add a line of glue down the middle of the bail using an instant glue like Loctite® 454 Gel.
- Centre the stone/glass cabochon over the bail.
- Press the stone/glass down onto the bail and hold for about 5 seconds.
- String the bail onto a cord and the new piece of jewelry is ready to wear.